Knowing that your employees are well protected and assisted not only positively impacts the company’s productivity but also greatly improves motivation at the workplace, supports talent retention and dramatically increases the attractiveness of your organisation in terms of recruitment.
That is why AXA offers coverage that ensures your employees are taken care of financially during difficult periods in their life, as well as providing them with continuous assistance and practical support services.
Our dedicated team of experts can work with you to optimise your costs and benefits received based on our proven experience in employees’ benefits and risk management.
AXA’s Group Life insurance cover and services (AXA Global Protect Life Plan) provide your employees with a range of insurance benefits with financial support directly to them or their designated beneficiaries, in the event of unfortunate events.
We offer a range of covers for:
• Death due to sickness or any causes (Any Cause)
• Accidental death caused by violent, sudden, external and visible means. We will pay double indemnity to the family.
• Total or partial disability due to an accident or sickness which results in the employee’s inability to perform their work normally.
• Loss of income due to an accident or sickness which results in the employee’s inability to perform their work normally.
• Repatriation expenses reimbursing the heavy cost of transportation of bodily remains of the employee back to their home country.
• Medical reimbursement expenses for medical, surgical or hospitalisation needs as consequence of an accident.
• Critical illness expenses if the employee is diagnosed with a critical illness which is insured under the policy. We will pay a lump sum to cover medical expenses or other related costs that can arise from the illness when health insurance does not suffice.
AXA Assistance Services*
With a trusted network of 40,000 partners in five continents AXA Assistance provides ongoing support to your employees and their loved ones in case of an emergency, wherever they are travelling. Optional services include:
Emergency support in case of illness
• Medical transportation
• Sending medicines abroad
Assistance in the event of death
• Repatriation of the body
• Presence at the place of death of a close relative
Other support to resolve challenging situations & managing unfortunate events
• Early return in the event of the death of a close relative
• Information service in the event of delay in delivery of luggage or loss/theft of personal documents
*Services provided by AXA Assistance - sister company of AXA Group