Submit, track and manage your reimbursement claims easily from anywhere in the world.
Time Saving Tip: Before you start your claim submission process, it is helpful to have all of the correct documents and information:
• Policy Number & Membership Number – both can be found on your AXA Healthcare Membership Card.
• A fully completed claim form – ensure that this has been stamped and signed by the treating practitioner and also signed by you.
• All invoices related to the claim together with proof of payment i.e. receipts/paid stamp.
• Any supporting documents you may have been provided with by the hospital/treating practitioner such as:
o Medical Reports o Laboratory Test Results
o Ultrasound Reports
o Referral Letters
Please note: You must keep a copy of all originals of claims submitted on line for at least 12 months as from time to time we may request these from you.
Submitting your claim(s)
Submitting a claim is easy, fast and secure. Just follow the instructions on the form to guide you in every step. You can submit a new claim or multiple claims directly to AXA by uploading all of your claims documents.*
Bank transfer claims are settled within five working days. If you prefer cheque reimbursement, please note that our cheque payments do take longer to process and you can expect to receive the cheque in 15 working days.
Once you submit your claim, you will receive a claims reference number via SMS/Email.
*Please be aware that there is a maximum capacity for claims submitted online, please ensure the files you are uploading are less than 2MB in total.
If for any reason, AXA requires further information to process your claim, you will be notified in the way you choose. You can then resubmit the information on line ensuring the claim is processed as quickly as possible.
Tracking and managing your claim(s)
To track and/or manage a claim you will need the reference number provided to you by SMS/Email when you submitted the claim.
If for any reason AXA requires further information to process your claim, simply enter your claim reference number and reupload the information to ensure the claim is processed as quickly as possible.
You can come back at any time to follow the status of your claim!
If you require further information on the portal or anything else related to your AXA Healthcare Plan, please contact AXA Customer Service:
|UAE: +971 4 429 4000 (24/7)|| |
Bahrain: +973 17 582 612 (24/7)
|Oman: 800 729 26 (24/7)|| |
Qatar: +971 4 412 8733 (24/7)
How to declare your claim
You must obtain a police report as this is required by law to process your claim. This is also required by the workshop to carry out the repairs on your vehicle.
2. What documents do I require to report a claim?
- Original police report;
- Copy of the registration card of the vehicle;
- Copy of the driving license of the driver at the time of the accident.
3. How to report a claim?
You no longer need to come to the AXA office to report a claim. You simply have to call the AXA Motor Claims toll free number 800 AXA (292) (24 hours) to open your claim. To submit your claim online click here.
We will record details of the incident and advise you of the next steps.
Please remember it is important that you report any accident /damage to your vehicle first to police and then to us immediately.
Once the claim is opened, you will receive an SMS with a claim reference number and the contact details of a garage appropriate to the type of policy & the insured vehicle.
4. How is my No-claims Discount affected when the accident/damage to my vehicle is not my fault?
If you have comprehensive cover, we will repair your vehicle in accordance with the terms of your policy.
Where the "at fault third party” is known, we will then seek to recover our costs from the person at fault and no excess is payable on recoverable claims. Your No-claims Discount will not be affected by this claim.
Where the at fault third party is not known, your No-claims Discount may be affected because we cannot recover the cost of your claim.
5. Which garages will you use to repair my vehicle?
If you have selected Agency Repairs then your vehicle will be repaired at the vehicle’s authorized dealership. Otherwise AXA will select one of its own authorized repairers. We only use garages that adhere to our strict quality controls. Garages must have experienced qualified personnel and access to sophisticated repair equipment. For this reason we are able to offer a 12-month guarantee on repairs carried out at non-agency garages.
6. Why am I charged with multiple excess?
The Policy excess is applicable to any non-recoverable claim. This is specified in your policy schedule.
In the event that you report multiple claims at the same time, a separate excess for each claim / event may be applied by AXA. Examples of multiple claims include scratches and dents to the vehicle which cannot clearly be attributed to one single event.
7. What to do in case of an accident outside UAE?
In the event that you have an accident whilst you are travelling outside UAE and wish to open your claim and have the vehicle repaired in that country, you may do so by contacting our Claims Department in the country you are in:
|COUNTRY||TEL. NO.||WORKING HOURS|
|UAE||800 AXA (292)||24 hours|
|Muscat||2440 0100||8am to 5pm (Sunday to Thursday)|
|Sohar||2684 6421||8am to 5pm (Sunday to Thursday)|
|Salalah||2329 6841||8am to 5pm (Sunday to Thursday)|
|Bahrain||8000 1060||24 hours|
|Qatar||800 2924||24 hours|
|Jeddah||02 2635566||8am to 5pm (Sunday to Thursday)|
|Al Khobar||03 8822813||8am to 5pm (Sunday to Thursday)|
|Riyadh||01 4776706||8am to 5pm (Sunday to Thursday)|
How to declare your claim
At your option we will indemnify you by replacement reinstatement repair or payment where we are able to replace the property payment will be limited to the cost of replacement by our preferred supplier.
Contents and Personal Belongings (Sections 1, 2 & 3)
The total amount payable by us in respect of loss or damage under Sections 1, 2 & 3 arising out of one occurrence shall not exceed the sum(s) insured.
The sum(s) insured will not be reduced by the amount of any claim payment unless stated otherwise in any cover.
In respect of valuables
- No one item shall be deemed of greater value than the Valuables Single Article Limit unless insured as a separate item.
- In respect of Sections 1 & 2, the total value of Valuables shall not exceed one third of the total sum insured by these Section unless otherwise stated in the Schedule.
Wear and tear
- In setting claims for total loss or damage beyond economic repair there will be no deduction for wear tear and depreciation except for:
- Any claim in respect of clothing household linen and pedal cycles.
- Any claim resulting from accidental damage to radio receivers television sets and games recording and audio equipment computers and carpets all more than 5 years old.
- In respect of property not belonging to you or your domestic helper a deduction for wear tear and depreciation will be made unless you or they are legally responsible for the cost of replacement as new under the terms of an agreement.
- We will not pay for the cost of replacing any undamaged items forming part of a matching set or articles or suite of furniture. Where carpeting is damaged beyond repair only the damaged carpet will be replaced and not undamaged carpet in adjoining rooms.
- If any claim arises for loss of or damage to an article constituting one of an insured pair no regard shall be had to any special value as such and the amount payable under this Policy shall be calculated as though the article had been separately insured at pro-rata of the value of the pair or set.
An amount of BHD/OMR 25 or AED/SAR 250 will be deducted from any claim under each of the Sections 1, 2 and 3 of the Policy unless a specific excess has been mentioned for any cover or in the Schedule. Only one Excess may apply in the event of a claim under more than one item arising out of the same occurrence at the same time.
Any article exceeding single article limit
Proof of value will be required when making a claim for an item valued in excess of the Single Article Limit. We recommended that you retain copies of receipts, valuations, photographs, instructions booklets and guarantee cards to assist in the event of a claim.
Buildings (Sections 4 & 5)
At our option we will indemnify you by payment reinstatement replacement or repair. However we will not pay any reduction in the market value of the Home resulting from reinstatement.
ExcessAn amount of BHD/OMR 100 or AED/SAR 1000 will be deducted from any claim under Sections 4 and 5 of the Policy. Only one excess will apply in the event of a claim under more than one item arising out of the same occurrence at the same time.
How to declare your claim
You must notify us in respect of the Medical Claim for Section A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J, and K – immediately after occurrence of any event the consequence of which could result in a claim, you or any other person acting on your behalf should contact as soon as possible the Alarm Centre in order to receive our prior approval and indication on the procedure to follow.
Contact AXA +441 892 55 6767 - 24 hours a day, 7 days week
Email : email@example.com
Please refer to terms and condition for complete details and other additional local numbers for claims.
You should state:
- Your family name and first name
- The name of the insurance company (AXA Gulf Insurance) as well as the insurance policy number and period of insurance
- The date of entry in the visited country
- The Name, address and telephone number of the Medical Centre to which the Insured Person has been admitted
- The name and address of the Medical Practitioner in charge of the Insured Person
- A Brief description of the problems encountered.
For all other Sections L, M, N, O, P, Q & R, kindly contact our offices on the below mentioned numbers as soon as possible, but not later than 31 days of the end of the Trip.
Theft claims you must provide written proof from the police that the incident has been reported.
Baggage delay claim you should get a letter /report from the airline confirming the delay and delivery dated and time of baggage.
+9661 478 0282
+9661 477 3097
800 AXA (292)
+971 429 1380
+974 440 60600
+973 17 582042
+968 24 00 100