AXA can help you stay in control of your financial well-being in the unfortunate event of any personal accidents. AXA’s low cost high value solution will support you and your family in the event of accidental injury/disability or even a life altering experience like the death of your spouse.
After an accident, you may have expenses you've never thought about before. Can your finances handle them?
Knowing that you can count on AXA’s Smart Protector insurance policy will be reassuring to you and your family. You and your family can continue with the same standard of living without dipping into your savings. This means payment of your regular bills, such as the mortgage or rent, car payments, school fees and utility bills don't stop when you are laid-up post an accident or a serious disablement.
If you are between the ages of 18 to 64 and a GCC citizen or resident, you are eligible to apply for the Smart Protector Plan. The policy provides the following coverage in case of an accident:
i. Accidental Death Coverage
An unexpected event caused by violent, sudden, external and visible means causing death within 365 days from the date of the accident.
ii. Permanent Total Disability Coverage
Permanent total and absolute disablement as a result of an accident which entirely prevents the Insured Person(s) from ever again following his/her occupation or any other occupation for which s/he is suited by reason of education, training or experience. By permanent, it is understood that the disablement lasts 365 days and, at the expiry of that period, is beyond hope of improvement.
iii. Permanent Partial Disablement Coverage
Disablement as a result of an accident which prevent the Insured Person(s) from attending to a substantial part of his/her occupation, or any other occupation for which s/he is suited by reason of education, training or experience. By permanent, it is understood that the disablement lasts 365 days and, at the expiry of that period, is beyond hope of improvement.
iv. Accident Medical Reimbursement
Repayment of medical, surgical or hospital fees necessarily incurred as a result of an accident.
v. Repatriation of Mortal Remains Expense Reimbursement
Transportation of bodily remains of the Insured Person(s) back to the Insured Person’s home country following an accidental death.
Worldwide 24/7 protection for:
- Loss of Life due to accident
- Permanent Total Disablement due to accident
- Permanent Partial Disablement due to accident
- Accident Medical Reimbursement
- Repatriation of Mortal remains reimbursement
Family Flexi-Package available:
- 4 Dependent(s) are covered for 10% of the sum insured each, except for Accident Medical Reimbursement where 100% of limit applies.
- Spouse is covered for 100% of sum insured.
- AXA is committed to providing world-class benefits and coverage to its customers. Therefore, we have further extended our benefits to provide the following additional coverage:
- Strike, Riot and Civil Commotion*
- Accidental Food Poisoning Coverage*
- Death due to Accidental Drowning*
*See Policy Terms and Conditions for complete details and exclusions.