Comprehensive General Liability (CGL)
Covers both legal costs and payouts for which the insured would be responsible if found legally liable. Our policy is designed to cover your legal liability to third parties, including defense costs, arising from injury to people or accidental damage to property as a result of your business activity. As a business owner, Public Liability is mandatory to help protect your business operations.
Several available cover options to choose from, you can tailor the policy to best meet your business needs. These optional covers include:
• Product Liability
• Pollution Liability
• Excess/Contingent Motor Liability
• Vendors’ Liability
• Advertising Liability
CGL Insurance should be taken out by any business, large or small, that deals directly or indirectly with the public.
Our global expertise can be utilised in litigation matters, our policies are designed to satisfy the requirements of local, overseas or free zone authorities.
Professional Indemnity (PI)
This policy is designed to protect advice and service-providing businesses from bearing the full cost of defending against a negligence made by a client. The claims may be for injury or damage to property resulting from the error or omission.
We have developed our Professional Indemnity (PI) cover to better suit your needs based on the services you provide:
1. Architect & Engineers: The policy can be issued for a single project or annual basis.
2. Miscellaneous PI: Suitable for Accountants, Surveyors, Auctioneers, IT/Computer consultants, Hardware, Software, Media and Marketing, Real Estate agents, Careers advisory services, Beauty, Employment agencies, Building/Facilities management, Graphic designers, Management/Business consultants, Training consultancy and many other professional services outside the area of financial Institutions or financial advice.
Protects you as an employer from major financial loss and liabilities arising from a work-related injury or illness to one of your employees.
The policy can be modified to suit your requirements depending on the number of employees and the type of work performed by them.
Employer’s Liability and Workers’ Compensation provide total protection for an employer.
Management Liability cover is part of the risk management strategy of any successful business. Managers are faced with making decisions on a daily basis and sometimes decisions are made that negatively impact the company or hold managers liable for actual or alleged ‘wrongful acts’. This cover provides financial protection against consequences of bad decision-making and financial loss incurred as a result of that.
Our policy includes covers for the below:
• Directors & Officers Liability
• Company Reimbursement
• Employment Entity Liability
• Entity Cover
• Fiduciary Liability
Additional extensions available:
• External/outside boards.
• Extended reporting period
• Retired Directors & Officers
• Inquiry costs
• Public relations costs
• Advancement of defence costs
For the full list of covers please refer to the policy wording