AXA offers your business three personalised products tailored for your business:
Cargo plus: Provides all-risk protection for your cargo at sea, over land or in the air.
Logistics Secure –Comprehensive protection of your freight forwarding and logistics operations.
Did you know?
• AXA is the leader in GCC cargo insurance market
• AXA has a network spanning 90 countries
• AXA has 5% share of the worldwide cargo insurance market
• AXA has 84 underwriters and 43 claims managers worldwide
• AXA offers online policy documentation, Net Cargo
• AXA has unique risk management services for vessel selection, warehousing and packaging
Your business relies on the transportation of goods across several modes of transport. Marine transportation is the trickiest to control. Due to the fickle nature of the water, sea transportation can be a potential danger for cargo.
Extra cover: AXA goes beyond the standard cover to provide a free-of-charge unique combination of more than 30 cover extensions.
• Free risk management surveys and recommendations.
• 24/7 emergency helpline.
• Net Cargo: A web-based on-line certificate and policy issuance system allowing customers to manage insurance documentation and accounting process at their own convenience.
Stock throughput cover –cargo that is imported, stored and redistributed whilst in transit.
• Contingency covers –importers and exporters trading goods.
• Exhibition cover – for transit of goods set for display at exhibitions, shows and fairs.
• War on land cover – for sea-borne and air-borne cargo only.
• Project cargo and Delay in Start Up (DSU) cover – for customers starting new projects.
Logistics Secure offers a unique package of covers in one single application to protect your business against a range of liabilities:
• Liability to cargo
To cover your liability for loss of damage to cargo in your custody.
• Third party liability
To cover you liability for third party bodily injury and/ or property damage arising out of your Insured Services.
• Insurance of equipment
To indemnity you for loss or damage to equipment owned or rented by you.
• Professional indemnity
To cover you for breach of duty, errors and omissions in your professional capacity.
• Fines and penalties
To cover you for your liability to pay fines and penalties to any authority or a third party.
Logistics Secure also covers:
• Property on premises other than stocks.
• Stocks held by you at the said premises.
• Your general public liability.
• Your lability towards your employees.
• Your liability as an employer.
• Innovative solutions designed to offer your business with comprehensive cover.
• Flexible and personalised package tailored to meet your requirements.
• Competitive pricing to ensure you get the maximum value for your money.