AXA’s personal accident insurance policy provides you with covers to protect your family’s welfare and help maintain their current lifestyle. We offer a range of covers for:
• Accidental and Unexpected Death caused by violent, sudden, external and visible means
• Permanent Total Disablement as a result of an accident which entirely prevents the Insured Person(s) from ever again following his/her occupation or any other occupation.
• Permanent Partial Disablement as a result of an accident which prevent the Insured Person(s) from attending to a substantial part of his/her occupation, or any other occupation.
• Repatriation Expenses transportation of bodily remains of the Insured Person(s) back to the Insured Person’s home country following an accidental death.
Did you know, AXA repays you for your medical, surgical or hospital fees incurred because of an accident?
Your health insurance policy usually covers your hospital bills. However, with our personal accident insurance policy you can get an additional lump sum amount.
• Worldwide 24/7 protection for yourself and your family.
• Individual and family packages.
• No medical examination required.
• Covers financial costs due to an unexpected incident resulting in injury or loss of life.
AXA offers you many other types of benefits. Please refer to the policy wording under download tab to learn more.
*For full list of covers & benefits, please refer to the terms & conditions.